Leupold has conveyed a superb, high amplification item in the BX-5 Santiam HD’s, which are acceptable glass, however are ergonomically intended to take into account happy with glassing for a considerable length of time. Leupold utilizes the Abbe-Koenig crystal, calcium-flouride focal points and completely stage covered glass and joined with the Xtended Nightfall Focal point framework, gives you incredible low light, high amplification optics which will permit you to dissect those shadows for whatever length of time that it takes, without extreme eye weakness.
Specifications of Leupold 15×56 Binoculars
|Objective Lens Diameter:||56 mm|
|Eye Relief:||18 mm|
|Exit Pupil:||3.7 mm|
|Binoculars Focus System:||Center Focus|
|Close Focus:||3 m|
Not exclusively is the glass on these great, the suspension configuration is helpful for being agreeable and simple to modify. Except if you have monster hands, the bigger barrels of this 56mm article focal point may feel somewhat abnormal if not for the totally positioned thumb scores. The open pivot configuration takes into account your fingers to fold over the barrels and the huge center handle is directly readily available.
Handholding 15X optics isn’t the perfect circumstance, however dependent on the plan, you can pull it off for short glassing meetings. Optics of this amplification ought to be utilized on a tripod and Leupold has incorporated an all inclusive tripod mount in the bundle which is perfect for settling in for long glassing meetings. They are furnished with rollup eye cups for those that wear glass just as a diopter change in accordance with safeguard the two eyes are centered consummately.
Features of Leupold 15×56 Binoculars
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- Abbe-Koenig Prism maximizes light transmission, clarity, and resolution at extended ranges.
- BAK 4 Prism delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Large, tactile central focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
The BX-5 HD’s tip the scales at 45 ounces and come in either a shadow dark completion or Sitka Apparatus’ ever famous Subalpine example. The aluminum lodging is covered in an elastic protection covering which isn’t just tough, however gives an exceptionally positive snatch.
You can’t collect trophy creatures except if you discover them and most trackers abandon glassing too soon in the game and begin copying boot cowhide. The Leupold BX-5 HD 15X56 optics are the initial step, giving you an agreeable stage to go through hours, if not days behind your optics, helping you find that buck of a lifetime.