Completely re-intended for 2016, the Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars from Vortex® is the meaning of when cost and execution meets. Highlighting an all-new optical framework with improved, dielectric completely multi-covered focal points for top of the line low-light execution, the Diamondback is incredible for use in the field. Moreover, the Diamondback 10×42 binos likewise have an elastic defensive layer finish that gives a strong, non-slip grasp and extra assurance.
Features of Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars
- Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars
- Fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced light transmission during low light conditions
- Dielectric multi-layer prism coatings provide improved brightness and color on images
- Waterproof & fogproof design for use in inclement weather
- Rubber armor finish allows for a non-slip grip and additional protection
- Adjustable eyecups for improved comfort while using optics
- Compatible with tripod adapter for use on tripods & car window mounts
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Linear Field of View @ 1000 Yards: 330’
- Angular Field of View: 6.3°
- Close Focus: 6.7’
- Height: 5.8”
- Width: 5.1”
- Weight: 21.4 oz.
- Brand : Vortex
More about Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars
Including incredible amplification, a liberal target focal point, and a nearby center separation of only 5′, the 10×42 Diamondback HD Binocular from Vortex is a flexible optic fit to a wide scope of employments. It accompanies a Vortex GlassPak outfit for agreeable use during long stretches of perception.
The Diamondback HD renders sees with insignificant chromatic deviation, excellent shading constancy, edge-to-edge sharpness, and ideal light transmission using ultra superior quality glass, a file coordinated focal point setup, XR In addition to focal point coatings, and dielectric-covered, stage amending rooftop crystals. The focal points are shielded from scratches, oil, and residue by ArmorTek outside focal point coatings.
The lodging is argon filled and fixed with O-rings to guarantee solid and tough insurance against dust, flotsam and jetsam, haze, and water. It is elastic heavily clad for nonslip and solid security and is furnished with an enormous centering handle that is anything but difficult to utilize even while wearing gloves. Wind down eyecups suit clients who wear glasses.
For sans hands use or the steadiest view, the Diamondback HD can be mounted on a tripod utilizing the independently sold tripod connector. Normally shaped to impeccably accommodate your hands, advancing solace and disposing of client weakness, the Diamondback HD incorporates a triumphant blend of highlights.
Performance of Diamondback 10×42 Binoculars
- Roof prism design
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase transmission, clarity, and brightness
- Dielectric-coated, phase-correcting roof prisms improve true color, contrast, and transmission
- 6.3° angle of view
- 330′ linear field of view at 1000 yards
- Birding-friendly 5′ close focus distance
- Exit pupil: 4.2mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
The Diamondback HD is an extraordinary case of Vortex’s pledge to pushing the value versus execution envelope, conveying an unshakable binocular that optically punches a long ways past its group. The included GlassPak binocular saddle keeps your glass close within reach, prepared to convey immediately, all while giving security and altogether more solace than conventional neck lashes.